Sunday, March 30, 2008

Exhibition, Duplicator, Zombies

1. One one part of my dream, Sylvie held a photo exhibition. I was feeling a little jealous. It was a multimedia photography exhibition. There are two "photos" that i remember quite clearly. One is a projected image on a picture frame (with a rather goldberg-like reflection tricks hidden behind a table. I did not see it clearly myself, but it looked quite complicated for something that should be very simple). It was a multiple exposure of a same place, but different portrait of a people in each shot, looped continuously. Each person was wearing some kind of a robe. Almost everyone posed in a formal pose, but one person was really wild in appearance, he looked like a lion, posed screaming at the camera. Under them is a pool/pool of mud, with a strange shadow. The shadow looked like a combination of a crocodile and a hammerhead shark, appeared in different positions in each frame. The photo frame is richly carved.

Another image that I remember is a photo/illustration of a small human-like kid in mid-air, almost like falling gently on his/her back. On his/her back is a "wing". The wing looked solid with a shape of a strange symbol. I think it looks like a magatama, only more complex in shape. Surrounding the wing is a jigsaw puzzle lines. The color of the wing is dark bright orange, while the rest of the image is rather green.

2. I dreamed about riding a bicycle down a wide road in a city at night. The lamps were just different. Somewhere along the road I was slowed down by a group of transvestites(?) . I don't really remember this part, but further down the journey, I remember ditching the bicycle, and opted for running on my feet.

3. On another part of my dream, I was exploring some temple ruins. On top of a hill there was a bright object capable of duplicating anything. Even cities from around the world. Apparently some big cities through out history has been duplicated by this temple. The duplicate/real one was transported into a land in what I assume a different dimension. It was blocks and blocks of cities ranging from something middle-eastern to Victorian. I had this explained by a person who looked like he was the temple "tour guide", guiding us on a flying block. He mentioned this as the biggest complex on earth, at least as big as the "Global World" complex in Java island.

The people inside the cities are zombies. I remember some resident evil-like actions trying to survive hordes of zombies with shotguns in an old wooden building (like in resident evil 4, but I haven't played that game for months now).

Some part of the cities are still beautiful and serene (MAYBE, I saw a small fishbowl on a very nice blueish summer house, very vague memory of it)

On another part of the zombie infested cities, the zombies led a "normal" life. They looked like they had a job and everything. Some students on a bus to campus. But there was a man who can command them to attack visitors (me and another younger girl. I don't remember who she was) viciously. The man doesn't seem like he was a zombie.


I woke up around this time.

No comments: