1. Hm... I dream about cycling very often now. This time I had to navigate out of a complicated multi-storey parking lot. Before that, I think I had to look for someone. I searched many places in that building, including the small open roof where I saw a group of children wearing brightly colored clothes, learning how to dance.
2. I bought a comic book, a thin one. I can't remember what it was about. The characters were rather cute. I think the setting was in some kingdom. There was a character in an armor suit.
Then I saw a second hand widescreen Sony tv. The tv was still nice looking but placed inside an ugly box and the tv was connected to a broken set of speakers. I saw a friend looking at the display.
3. I was involved with golden coins. Whenever I purchase something, I received golden coins. I can exchange these golden coins with prizes if I go to a weird looking hut.
I actually ended up in a nice house, but very very spooky. It has a nice garden with a pond. There were two small fountains in the middle of the pond. Then I heard scary voices. Suddenly one of the fountains gurgled water violently. Because of that, I walked out of the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment