Then I met with an ex-workmate as I walked out of my house. She was wearing a nice black shirt.
IRL, I have never seen her again ever since she quit her job. She only worked at the company for 3 month, anyways. I heard that she went to Singapore for further study.
Back to my dream. She said that she was heading for the airport. So I offered to take her there.
We then arrived at a very modern looking airport. The inside was dominant with white and light colored hues. Very sophisticated and clean.
We headed for the lounge to chat more comfortably. I asked about her study in Singapore and she said that she was doing no such thing. She explained that she was actually working in an interior designer firm.
After a bit more chit-chat, I teased her about boys. I said that after all her time in Singapore, there must be boys who were attracted to her and at least one that was already close to her. She just blushed and laughed.
The rest of my dreams are blurry. I wish I can remember more. The rest seem to be much more interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment